GNMCR Service Product List
We service all models of all
brand names listed and even more!
Business & Home Computers
Home, DYI, or
Professionally built PC Systems.
Wired & Wireless
LCD Flat Screen Displays
All makes & models
Laser, Dot Matrix and Band Printers
Preventive Maintenance — Can You Afford Not TO Get It?
What you get for your money?
· On Site service; we come to you.
· Clean inside power supply, CPU fan and all additional peripherals for a longer lasting life expectancy of components.
· Removal of old processor compound and replaced with fresh compound to ensure longer last and cooler running processor.
· Run complete system diagnostics to evaluate performance capability of hardware and software components.
· Our Service Charges are by the hour, not by the number of computers which eliminates the extra cost normally induced by our competitors.
· Less than half the cost compared to other local PC companies that make you break down your system and bring it to them.
Service Call Charge is $65 Per Hour.
Call Today at 661-213-6674 for Your Appointment!
Why should you schedule regular PC Preventive Maintenance?
Rid dust from your PCs components. Dust is the number one cause of computer system failure within its internal components. All forms of dust cause PC breakdowns if not maintained regularly.
What is PC Performance Diagnostics & it’s purpose?
PCPD is a Diagnostics Analysis Tool that allows the ability to satisfy “the need for speed” if you will.
The diagnostics provides CPU, Memory, Hard Drive, Main Board & Power Supply values in performance.
PCPD can be performed using PSS (Preferred Solutions Software) and/or MIE (Manual Internal Evaluation).
GNMCR prefers using MIE due to the performance detail it provides which is usually beneficial in finding other hidden areas in need of repairs.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE: IT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!